Anecdotally Speaking

The superfluous, a very necessary thing. --voltaire

Sunday, December 17, 2006

 

Succulent Sushi

The other night Cindie and I went out for a nice Sushi dinner. It was a dinner meeting with a drug company speaker. He led a discussion on hypertension treatment, so we learned something about blood pressure and ate some good fresh fish.

I love Sushi. But unfortunately, I do not eat Sushi as often as I would like. Cindie indulges me as infrequently as she can. When we do go out for Sushi, she usually gets some tempera or occasionally a teriyaki chicken. She has never developed a liking for it for some reason. She does not mind the California rolls though. But then everybody likes California rolls.

Fortunately, my kids are like me, they love Sushi too. In fact, all of us taken together, I would say, are maybe fanatical about Sushi. The kids will give me a call if they are out somewhere eating Sushi to tell me how good it is, and share the experience with me. How cool is that?

Aaah, makes my mouth water just thinking about it...

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

Archives

December 2006   January 2007   February 2007   March 2007   April 2007  

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]